Dubai is a growing city and a prosperous success holder as reflected by the city’s achievements within a decade. Forming a company in Dubai will require a major decision regarding its location within the city.
The location of the company matters significantly as it can determine the basis of its formation.
Dubai has various types of company formation –
- Mainland – LLC formations
- Free zones – FZE, FZC formations
- Offshore companies with no physical existence
Mainland Company Formation Requirements
- Shareholding of a company is divided as –
- Local Holding – 51%
- Expat Holding – 49%
- There is no capital requirement to obtain a mainland company license in Dubai except for certain cases as per UAE law.
- Company license is issued by the Department of Economic Development.
Why is Company formation in Dubai Mainland beneficial?
- There is no mandatory audit requirement by the concerned authority.
- The registration process is hassle-free because of fewer regulations and restrictions.
- Fewer limitations and a wide range of opportunities compared to companies in free zones.
- Easier to earn potentially worthy government contracts as free zones company do not have the freedom as they can only work with private commercial companies.
- Companies in Mainland unlike in Free zones can be set up anywhere in UAE which leads them to expand their scope and maintain a strong presence.
Types of licensing options
- Professional License – Provision of professional services by Consultants, Artisans etc.
- Commercial License – Provision of trading activities and physical goods.
- Industrial License – Provision of manufacturing and carrying out other industrial activities.
Why choose Choice Peers International Auditing and Accounting?
We cover the whole process of company formation including the following services –
- Incorporation of the company with all the legal documents
- Visa process for the investors
- Support in leasing office space and warehouses.
- Guidance in registering the goods with the concerned authority.
- Assistance in opening bank accounts.
We ensure the satisfaction of our clients and delivering good quality work is our utmost priority.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com for further information.